National Accounts Admin (Project Coordinator) - Carpet & Flooring
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented National Accounts Admin to the team in Milwaukie, OR.
The National Account Administrator will ensure that Operations Team has the resources needed to meet and exceed the needs of our National Account Customers. National Acct Admin will also possess high-level problem-solving skills and provide high levels of service to National Account Customers. The ideal candidate will be proficient in analyzing data, critical thinking and problem solving, have high attention to detail, excellent communication skills, and will also be able to work quickly and accurately in a fast-paced environment.
- Coordinate with Operations Team to obtain Measurements needed for Estimates.
- Create Estimate for customer based on received Measurements and Scope of project.
- Escalate approved Estimates to Operations Team for job scheduling.
- Create Invoices for completed jobs.
- Communicate clearly with a variety of people across multiple regions, in person and by phone, to provide and obtain critical information in support of various decisions and initiatives.
- Monitor volume of scheduled jobs to ensure adequate materials are available to complete jobs.
- Coordinate with Operations and Purchasing team to ensure appropriate inventory levels are maintained.
- Provide high levels of customer service to our National Account clients.
- Trouble shoot, and problem solve any customer challenges, providing same day resolution.
- Work with Operations Team and Installation Managers to resolve any installation challenges.
- Minimum 1-2 years business experience with some project work; experience as a productive member of a work team. Project Management experience helpful.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word. RFMS and/or BidPro experience preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both written and verbal. Demonstrates high quality customer service to both internal and external customers.
- High energy level, comfortable performing multifaceted projects in conjunction with day-to-day activities.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD