Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, is a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry. We will add a talented Warehouse / Driver Associate to our team in Riverside, CA.
This position helps keep the warehouse functions running efficiently and successfully on a daily basis, and also makes daily deliveries of carpeting and flooring materials to our Satellite Branches in the area using Company Vehicle. The successful candidate will have general warehouse experience, be motivated to succeed and have a positive, team-oriented attitude.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Efficiently processes inventory with control to ensure accuracy; cuts material, stages orders, and issues material according to company standards and guidelines.
- Accurately and efficiently receives shipments according to company standards and guidelines.
- Operates equipment and performs duties in a manner to avoid injury, risk and damage to people and property.
- Organizes and store's inventory to promote workflow efficiency and safety.
- Maintains warehouse cleanliness according to company standards.
- Daily deliveries of carpet and flooring materials, using company vehicle.
- At least 2 years of prior warehouse experience preferred. Experience working with floor covering & and understanding of installation process helpful.
- Must have ability to lift 40+ Lbs. daily.
- Forklift experience.
- Basic math skills needed to accurately measure cut and stage materials.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals, effectively problem solves and maintains a positive, customer service focused attitude.
- Drivers License and, clean driving record required.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD