Customer Support Rep
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Customer Support Representative to our team in Houston, TX.
This position plays a central role in customer communication and order entry, while supporting other roles by gathering and organizing information to resolve internal and external customer service issues. Including general office duties and assisting other departments with overflow, this position is highly dedicated to customer satisfaction and support.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Collaborates within Customer Support team to share duties and achieve targeted results.
- Customers' needs met and impressed by our level of professional support and helpfulness -- both internal and external customers.
- Processes orders efficiently, completely and with minimal errors according to company standards and guidelines.
- Reconciles orders accurately and efficiently for invoicing and assures accurate installer payroll by processing per company standards and guidelines.
- Generates bids, processes special orders, and credit memos efficiently, completely and with minimal errors according to company standards and guidelines.
- Diligently maintains records to ensure quantity, pricing, and notes are accurate and adequate per company standards and guidelines. - Allocates inventory with minimal roll waste (if applicable).
- 2-5 years general office, data entry and customer service or scheduling experience; business or related degree a plus.
- Dependable, detail oriented, effective multitasking, positive attitude and professional communication skills; Spanish speaking ability helpful.
- Experience operating a computer and phones in high-volume environment; proficiency in MS Office & Word.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Some knowledge of the flooring or multi-family housing industry helpful.
Office Environment most time spent sitting. Some time spent walking, stopping, bending. Occasional lifting of 10+lbs. Heavy use of computer and phone.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD