QA Field Inspector - Carpet & Flooring
Interior Logic Group Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Quality Assurance Field Inspector to our team in Sacramento, CA.
QA Field Inspector supports our operations & sales departments in service delivery through performing many aspects of quality assurance during the sales and installation process from start to finish.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspects installations against company standards, reports both acceptable and unacceptable results, and follows up on incidents to confirm resolution in a timely manner.
- Provides feedback to installers regarding installation outcomes vs. company standards.
- Identifies installation defects through inspections and remedies minor defects by repairing immediately to avoid customer impact.
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism through communication and interactions with customers and property residents.
- Efficiently generates accurate measures and take-offs with minimal waste and without errors. Provides measures and take-offs according to company standards and guidelines.
- Assesses special projects and provides sound guidance to ensure product challenges and installation requirements are addressed upfront for a successful install.
- Supports warehouse by efficiently and accurately processing inventory according to policy and procedure while assuring a safe operating environment.
- Floor covering experience and excellent understanding of installation & good floor covering product knowledge.
- Ability to work actively in the warehouse and lift 70+ lbs.
- Ability to create detailed material take-off; primarily through field measurements, but also from blueprints and diagrams.
- Highly efficient, organized, and able to work closely with Operations Supervisor to meet shifting priorities and demands.
- Current valid Driver License, and ability to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles as needed. Maintain a vehicle and auto insurance for use to travel to job sites.
- Problem solving skills; solid basic math skills needed to accurately calculate quantities.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD