Outside Sales / Account Executive - Carpet & Flooring
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry is looking for a talented Outside Field Sales Rep to represent us in the Pawtucket, RI area.
Our sales reps are responsible for profitably growing sales to achieve yearly sales goals by maintaining and increasing opportunities with existing core customers and prospecting new accounts.
In addition to the qualifications listed below, candidate must have at least one of the following qualifications: 1) Experience selling to the multi-family industry, 2) Experience working in property management/leasing or 3) Flooring Sales experience.
Job Duties include:
- Building sales through effective partnerships with property managers, REIT's and apartment owners.
- Meeting or exceeding sales objectives by promoting and selling floor covering products and installation using professional sales techniques and product services.
- Effective use of time prospecting new business, providing service and selling to current clients and partnering with office staff.
- Ability to properly assess the needs of and qualify each prospect and provide customers with the high quality service they expect. Problem solving and troubleshooting while effectively managing long term customer relationships.
- Significant time spent traveling between appointments in the local area.
- Office work, use of computer, vehicle and phone.
- Must have a positive attitude, be a dynamic team player, and have a strong drive to develop new business.
- Knowledge of flooring products, installation methods, and ability to select appropriate flooring product based on customer goals, application and intended uses.
- Strong writing skills coupled with ability to take measurements, prepare bids, and make proposals.
- Ability to work with numbers, calculate percentages, and compute area. - Ability to trouble shoot problems with an unwavering commitment to customer service.
- Possess ability to adapt to situations as needed to overcome any customer’s challenge.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Technologically savvy, with high aptitude for working with electronic tablets. Experience with RFMS or RFMS-Measure preferred but not required.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD