Accounts Payable Specialist
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, is a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry. We will add a talented Accounts Payable Specialist to our team in Milwaukie, OR.
The Accounts Payable function is responsible for processing expenses and disbursements, communicating with vendors and subcontractors, and producing reconciliation and analysis of such information.
Job Duties include:
- Timely and accurately process expense requests and vendor invoices on daily basis.
- Timely and accurately process subcontractor installer payments weekly.
- Ensure accurate matching of inventory invoices to system receipts and vendor packing lists.
- Ensure expense requests are submitted and approved within the company policy.
- Timely and accurately process disbursements.
- Facilitate vendor payments using judgment to allow for most efficient use of cash.
- Reconcile GL accounts related to accruals and vendors on monthly basis and as necessary.
- Alert and advise management of any significant changes in expenses and disbursements.
- Ensure the documentation is timely and neatly filed and the workplace is visibly labeled to allow for transparency in status of processing and ability for other staff to locate needed documents.
- Provide spending analysis and reports as necessary.
- Continually seek opportunities to reduce paper and improve processes to reduce data processing and increase analysis.
- Other administrative and accounting outcomes as assigned.
- 2-5 years of accounts payable experience
- Associate degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
- Demonstrated problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Assertiveness in providing customer service while enforcing company policy
- Knowledge of general accounting procedures
- Proficient in data entry and MS Office applications
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD EOE Drug Testing