Customer Service Lead
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Customer Service Lead to our team in Chantilly, VA.
This position ensures ILG Property Services customer service standards are met by all Customer Service Coordinators. The Lead Customer Service associate demonstrates dedication to excellence in customer satisfaction. Leads the Customer Service Team by providing training, support and troubleshooting any challenges. Supports and assists the Branch or Operations Manager by serving as a functional and technical lead, supporting company initiatives, interdepartmental collaboration, and driving improvement in customer service.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Provide training and regular feedback to Customer Service Coordinators
- Assists Branch Manager with distribution of workload and ensuring staffing needs are met
- Acts as liaison between Customer Service and other departments to achieve overall company goals and to improve processes
- Acts as a functional and technical expert; provides training, guidance and support in problem solving
- Verifies policies and procedures are understood and followed by the Customer Service Coordinator team at branch location
- Prepares Customer Reports
- Leads large scale and other ad hoc administrative requests for branch location
- Ensures Customer Files are maintained according to ILG Property Services standards
- Collaborates within Customer Service Coordinator team to share duties and achieve targeted results.
- Ensures customers’ needs are met and exceeded by our level of professionalism support and helpfulness, to both internal and external customers.
- Processes orders efficiently, completely and with minimal errors according to company standards and guidelines.
- Reconciles orders accurately and efficiently for invoicing and assures accurate installer payroll by processing per company standards and guidelines.
- Generates bids, processes special orders, and credit memos efficiently, completely and with minimal errors according to company standards and guidelines.
- 3-5 years General Office, Customer Service with heavy Data Entry, or Scheduling experience; and at least 2 years Supervisory Experience. Business or related degree a plus.
- Dependable, detail oriented, effective multitasking, positive attitude and professional communication skills.
- Experience operating a computer and phones in high-volume environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required.
- Experience with RFMS preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the flooring or multi-family housing industry preferred.
Office Environment most time spent sitting. Some time spent walking, stooping, bending. Occasional lifting of 10+lbs. Heavy use of computer and phone.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD