Regional Installation Manager - Carpet & Flooring
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry is looking for a talented Regional Installation Manager to our team in Chantilly, VA.
The Regional Installation Manager manages and directs the installation department to ensure the quality, consistency, and overall capacity of installation is adequate to serve our customer base. The Regional Installation Manager provides training and support to Installation Supervisors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Monitors and ensures installation contractor workforce is balanced according to company standards and guidelines; maintaining workforce to support volume and skills required of customer requests through effective selection practices.
- Ensures all contractors adhere to compliance standards. Notifies installers of upcoming changes or requirements needed to maintain compliance and follows up to satisfy requirements in a timely manner.
- Provides feedback and holds installers accountable for installation standards while maintaining strong relationships. Regularly communicates challenges, changes and expectations with installers.
- Assesses special projects and provides sound guidance to ensure product challenges and installation requirements are addressed upfront for a successful install.
- Ensures work orders are efficiently processed and accurately reflect type and quantity of services and materials used according to company standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism through communication and interactions with customers and property residents.
- Ensures that all work is performed in a healthy and safe manner.
- Experience working with contractors and/or experience working in the trades. Floor covering experience helpful.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and assertive; comfortable with decision making and potential for confrontation.
- Able to use a computer and ability to learn new systems.
- Possess satisfactory written and reading communication skills to communicate with installers, sales staff and executives.
- General office experience and dispatching & scheduling a plus.
- Able to lift and carry 70+ lbs.
- Office and warehouse environment. Travel to job sites using personal or company vehicle. Frequent standing, sitting at computer, use of warehouse equipment, communicating verbally and on the phone, use of warehouse equipment and carrying lifting 70+lbs.
Directly coordinates jobs with installer subcontractors. Responsible for labor force that provides installation for Sales.
401(K) + Match,Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD