Assistant Project Manager - Carpet & Flooring
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Assistant Project Manager to our team in Kent, WA.
Manage renovation and capital improvement projects by assisting the Renovations team on all contract projects; assuring successful execution and meeting financial goals.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist with the bid, launch and completion of large flooring projects, assuring successful completion according to cost estimates, schedule and quality expectations while effectively managing our risks.
- Review project scope requirements to identify risks and confirm expectations upfront with all others involved; provide clarity of scope, products, schedule, etc.
- Develop accurate and comprehensive project cost estimates as the basis for upfront pricing decisions and on-going management of project profitability.
- Ensure bid proposals are accurate and project is delivered according to profit expectations.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and Sr. Management on approval of new projects/contracts, as well as closeout and change order management.
- Collaborate with Project Managers and branch teams across various markets for local project support.
- Coordinate and monitor project status with Contract Administrators to ensure all contract requirements are met.
- Able to understand, evaluate and effectively respond to customer proposals/RFP’s for large renovation and capex projects, which may involve blueprints, specifications, and contract documents.
- Experience working on large flooring projects, assuring successful completion of cost, schedule, and quality expectations over an extended time while effectively managing risks.
- Experience leading and facilitating coordination with other teams that may be required to complete renovation projects.
- Very familiar, and able to work effectively with, construction industry practices, methods, materials, installations, specifications, and conditions.
- Knowledge of all types of flooring products, the installation of those products and experience communicating effectively with Mill representatives.
- Ability to communicate with customer, construction teams and project management personnel on specifications, scope of work, cost and performance challenges.
- Project management expertise to customers, as well as through our sales and operations personnel.
- Proficiency with various systems and software tools commonly used in the industry to effectively manage the estimating, project planning and tracking processes.
Position involves some on-site activity in construction situations, including walking and navigating through job sites and unusual conditions, moving and positioning loads up to 50 pounds, climbing ladders and moving on temporary structures. Some travel will be involved.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD