Customer Support Manager - Carpet & Flooring
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Customer Support Manager to our team in Milwaukie, OR.
TheCustomer Support Manager will be a functional lead for all Customer Supportlocations throughout ILG-Property Services. As a functional lead the Customer Support Manager would problem solve anyescalated Customer Support issues, finding root causes and working with localteams to prevent them from occurring in the future. Analyze Systems and Processes; and build outPolicy and Procedure to create efficiencies and improve accuracy. Responsible to hire and train new Customer SupportReps, as well as provide ongoing training to existing Customer Support Reps. Will provide direct oversite and supervisionof the Customer Support team at the local branch as well as hands oninvolvement with processing orders and the day-to-day of the branch.
Job Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures customer needs are exceeded by our level of professionalism, support and execution.
- Serves as a functional and technical expert for all areas related to Customer Support department.
- Serves as liaison between Customer Support and other departments to improve processes and performance.
- Leads process improvement and problem-solving efforts related to department.
- Leads hiring process for all Customer Support Representatives; collaborates closely with local managers for on-boarding.
- Provides training and works with local managers to provide regular feedback to Customer Support Representatives.
- Audits Customer Support procedures and collaborates with local managers to ensure standardization across all branches.
- Verifies policies and procedures are understood and followed by the Customer Support teams at all locations.
- Collaborates with other departments to ensure customer records are maintained according to company standards.
- Leads large scale, multi-branch administrative efforts and other ad hoc requests.
- Assists Branch Manager with distribution of workload and ensuring staffing needs are met.
- Provides direct oversite and supervision of the Customer Support team at the local branch.
- Provides temporary support for Customer Support teams during staffing shortages through coordination with other teams or through direct involvement.
- 3-5 years General Office, Customer Service with heavy Data Entry, or Scheduling experience; and at least 3 years Supervisory Experience. Business or related degree a plus.
- Dependable, detail oriented, effective multitasking, positive attitude and professional communication skills.
- Experience operating a computer and phones in high-volume environment.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite required.
- Experience with RFMS preferred.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of the flooring or multi-family housing industry preferred.
- Direct Reports; 3-5 local Customer Service Coordinators.
- Collaborate with Supervisors of remote locations to provide guidance for any new Customer Support procedures as well as coach and assist them with hiring and development of Customer Service Coordinators.
Office Environmentmost time spent sitting. Some time spentwalking, stooping, bending. Occasionallifting of 10+lbs. Heavy use of computerand phone.
Occasional Travel to other branch locations. Most interactions with remote branches will be done by phone and computer.
401(K) + Match,Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD