Customer Service Coordinator
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Customer Service Coordinator to our team in La Mirada, CA.
This position plays a central role in customer communication and order entry, while supporting other roles by gathering and organizing information to resolve internal and external customer service issues. Including general office duties and assisting other departments with overflow, this position is highly dedicated to customer satisfaction and support.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Order entry accuracy & thoroughness; receiving orders by phone, fax, web and online ordering systems, efficiently transferring information to create work orders for warehouse and installation duties.
- Maintains excellent external customer service through professional communication, timely response to customer needs, and overall customer-centric approach.
- Leads resolution of customer issues; partner with sales team and installation team to promptly identify effective resolution to customer issues and concerns.
- Maintains excellent internal customer service through timely response and effective communication with Sales, Billing, Payroll and other departments beyond the branch office.
- Provides effective communication within the branch office between Branch Manager, warehouse, installation, and sales teams.
- Reconciles completed work orders for Billing department in preparation for invoicing.
- Reviews installation payroll for accuracy and completeness and prepare files for Payroll department according to deadlines.
- Performs research to aid Sales in resolving questions related to customer or job history, product shortages, and other account related information.
- Supports team with problem resolution by collecting and organizing information, updating records to ensure accuracy, and other special projects or office work as needed.
- 2-5 years’ general office, data entry and customer service or scheduling experience; business or related degree a plus.
- Dependable, detail oriented, effective multitasking, positive attitude and professional communication skills.
- Experience operating a computer and phones in high-volume environment; proficiency in MS Office & Word.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Some knowledge of the flooring or multi-family housing industry helpful.
Office environment. Most of the day spent sitting, but some physical tasks may be required such as lifting 10+ lbs. Heavy use of computer and phone.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD