Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Warehouse Associate to our team in Phoenix, AZ.
The successful candidate will be motivated to succeed and have a positive, team-oriented attitude.
Job Duties Summary:
- Pull warehouse tickets, and cut flooring materials as specified on warehouse ticket.
- Stage materials to be ready for pick-up.
- Load out materials, ensuring all items are received by customer at pick-up.
- Periodically receive new materials from suppliers.
- Follow company procedures and safety rules.
- Additional warehouse duties, assist with inventory counts, etc.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred. Experience working with floor covering & and understanding of installation process helpful.
- Must have ability to lift 40+ Lbs. daily.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Basic math skills needed to accurately measure cut and stage materials.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals, effectively problem solves and maintains a positive, customer service focused attitude.
- Drivers License and clean driving record required.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD