Quality Control Specialist - Job #1662 (SF Bay, CA)
Do you want to work for a company that has a strong culture, and realizes the value of its employees?Are you a dedicated, hard-working individual who wants to be part of a team that is successful and makes a difference? Does your current employer reward you with Incentive Bonus Checks, and 401(k) + Matching? We do!
We believe it's important for us to take care of our employees, for after all, our employees take care of our customers. We only hire the very best. If you have what it takes, you should apply!
CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Quality Control Specialist to our team in the Bay area.
Quality Control Specialist supports our operations & sales departments in service delivery through performing many aspects of quality assurance during the sales and installation process from start to finish.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Inspects installations against company standards, reports both acceptable and unacceptable results, and follows up on incidents to confirm resolution in a timely manner.
- Provides feedback to installers regarding installation outcomes vs. company standards.
- Identifies installation defects through inspections and remedies minor defects by repairing immediately to avoid customer impact.
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism through communication and interactions with customers and property residents.
- Efficiently generates accurate measures and take-offs with minimal waste and without errors. Provides measures and take-offs according to company standards and guidelines.
- Assesses special projects and provides sound guidance to ensure product challenges and installation requirements are addressed upfront for a successful install.
- Supports warehouse by efficiently and accurately processing inventory according to policy and procedure while assuring a safe operating environment.
- Floor covering experience and excellent understanding of installation & good floor covering product knowledge.
- Ability to work actively in the warehouse and lift 50+ lbs.
- Ability to create detailed material take-off; primarily through field measurements, but also from blueprints and diagrams.
- Highly efficient, organized, and able to work closely with Operations Supervisor to meet shifting priorities and demands.
- Current valid Driver License and ability to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles as needed. Maintain a vehicle and auto insurance for use to travel to job sites.
- Problem solving skills; solid basic math skills needed to accurately calculate quantities.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD