Account Executive / Outside Sales - Job #1691 (North LA County - CA)
Do you want to work for a company that has a strong culture, and realizes the value of its employees?Are you a dedicated, hard-working individual who wants to be part of a team that is successful and makes a difference? Is your current Salary and Commission structure one that is both realistic and gives you incentive to grow your customer base? Does your current employer offer 401(k) + Matching? We do!
We believe it's important for us to take care of our employees, for after all, our employees take care of our customers. We only hire the very best. If you have what it takes, you should apply!
CriterionBrock is a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry and we are looking for a talented Outside Field Sales Rep to represent us in the North LA County area. Our sales reps are responsible for profitably growing sales to achieve yearly sales goals by maintaining and increasing opportunities with existing core customers and prospecting new accounts.
Job Duties include:
- Building sales through effective partnerships with property managers, REIT's and apartment owners.- Meeting or exceeding sales objectives by promoting and selling floor covering products and installation using professional sales techniques and product services.
- Effective use of time prospecting new business, providing service and selling to current clients and partnering with office staff.
- Ability to properly assess the needs of and qualify each prospect and provide customers with the high quality service they expect. Problem solving and troubleshooting while effectively managing long term customer relationships.
- Significant time spent traveling between appointments in the local area.
- Office work, use of computer, vehicle and phone.
- Highly outgoing, dynamic sales professional with proven business development success.
- Experience selling to the multi-family industry is preferred or experience working in property management or leasing.
- Knowledge of flooring products and their installation, measuring, preparing bids and proposals, trouble shooting problems, etc.
- Strong new business development drive and an unwavering commitment to customer service.
- Must have a positive attitude, adaptability and be a dynamic team player.
- Technology savvy, writing skills and ability to work with numbers.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD