Contract Coordinator - Job #1712 (Milwaukie, OR)
Do you want to work for a company that has a strong culture, and realizes the value of its employees? Are you a dedicated, hard-working individual who wants to be part of a team that is successful and makes a difference? Does your current employer reward you with Incentive Bonus Checks, and 401(k) + Matching? We do!
We believe it’s important for us to take care of our employees, for after all, our employees take care of our customers. We only hire the very best. If you have what it takes, you should apply!
Interior Logic Group Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Contract Coordinator to our team in Milwaukie, OR.
The Contract Coordinator is responsible for coordinating and performing activities related to the management of customer contracts and work within the project management team to provide timely and outstanding service to customers and others within the company.
- Review of all new contracts and preparation of summary documentation to meet internal contract procedure guidelines. Coordinate with RVP for resolution of exceptions and fully execute contracts in acceptable timeframes.
- Review statement of work documents and compare to internal bids for accuracy. Coordinate with Project Manager to isolate discrepancies and ensure adjustments are made to either contract documents or internal project setup documents.
- Assist Project Managers with account setup, internal controls, certificates of insurance and other project setup routines.
- Ensure timely and accurate completion of contract billing according to customer requirements. Adhere to timelines through effective communication across multiple departments with a high degree of attention to detail.
- Track change orders and identify possible variances between contract and internal systems. Work closely with Project Manager to identify variances and resolve issues.
- Monitor payment progress on contracts and communicate with customer on payment status as delays develop. Work closely with Project Manager and Credit team to ensure timely payment collection.
- Review, prepare and complete master vendor agreements as needed.
- Support Operations HQ team with inventory adjustments, reporting, and ad hoc project support.
- Support Credit team with payment applications, billing, and other projects.
- A minimum of two years of contract management or billing experience; a business degree a plus.
- Strong technology skills, including MS Office Suite and an ability to leverage technology in work processes.
- Strong attention to detail and aptitude working with numbers, including mathematical calculations. - Professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to negotiate agreement between parties with different perspectives.
- Ability to accurately interpret and effectively act on information gained from standard financial documentation.
- Strong organizational and time management skills. Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment to consistently meet deadlines.
- Ability to anticipate, identify and resolve problems in a timely and positive manner. Ability to take ownership of responsibilities and effectively handle interpersonal relationships with others.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD EOE