Billing Clerk - Job #1746 (Phoenix, AZ)
Do you want to work for a company that has a strong culture, and realizes the value of its employees? Are you a dedicated, hard-working individual who wants to be part of a team that is successful and makes a difference? Does your current employer reward you with Incentive Bonus Checks, and 401(k) + Matching? We do!
We believe it’s important for us to take care of our employees, for after all, our employees take care of our customers. We only hire the very best. If you have what it takes, you should apply!
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Billing Clerk to our branch in Phoenix, AZ.
This position is responsible for customer billing and installer earnings entries for all our Branches across multiple states.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure all work orders are received in a timely manner from all branches; working closely with branch managers and installation supervisors to get all work orders submitted from previous work day and resolve issues regarding what customers are billed.
- Work with Sales staff and Managers to provide consistently accurate customer billing.
- Bill all work performed on previous working day.
- Accurately enter installer earnings onto each invoice.
- Ensure all installer earnings are correct in our systems.
- Adhere to processing timelines through effective communication with other departments and locations combined with extreme attention to detail.
- Minimum one year billing experience.
- Proficient data entry, comfortable with computers, and ability to learn new systems.
- Accuracy, attention to detail, and effective multitasking skills.
- Ability to work with internal and external customers professionally and courteously to resolve time sensitive issues.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD