Warehouse Associate - Job #1747 (Kent, WA)
Do you want to work for a company that has a strong culture, and realizes the value of its employees? Are you a dedicated, hard-working individual who wants to be part of a team that is successful and makes a difference? Does your current employer reward you with Incentive Bonus Checks, and 401(k) + Matching? We do!
We believe it’s important for us to take care of our employees, for after all, our employees take care of our customers. We only hire the very best. If you have what it takes, you should apply!
Interior Logic Group - Property Services, formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Warehouse Associate to our team in Kent, WA.
The successful candidate will be motivated to succeed and have a positive, team-oriented attitude.
Job Duties Summary:
- Pull warehouse tickets, and cut flooring materials as specified on warehouse ticket.
- Stage materials to be ready for pick-up.
- Load out materials, ensuring all items are received by customer at pick-up.
- Periodically receive new materials from suppliers.
- Follow company procedures and safety rules.
- Additional warehouse duties, assist with inventory counts, etc.
- Prior warehouse experience preferred. Experience working with floor covering & and understanding of installation process helpful.
- Must have ability to lift 40+ Lbs. daily.
- Forklift experience preferred.
- Basic math skills needed to accurately measure cut and stage materials.
- Ability to work with a wide variety of individuals, effectively problem solves and maintains a positive, customer service focused attitude.
- Drivers License and clean driving record required.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD