Installation Supervisor - Job#1755 (Aurora, CO)
Do you want to work for a company that has a strong culture, and realizes the value of its employees? Are you a dedicated, hard-working individual who wants to be part of a team that is successful and makes a difference? Does your current employer reward you with Incentive Bonus Checks, and 401(k) + Matching? We do!
We believe it’s important for us to take care of our employees, for after all, our employees take care of our customers. We only hire the very best. If you have what it takes, you should apply!
Interior Logic Group - Property Services formerly known as CriterionBrock, a leading supplier of flooring to the multi-family housing industry will add a talented Installation Supervisor to our team in Aurora, CO.
The Installation Supervisor is the primary contact for subcontractors in the assigned branch and works closely with the Branch Manager or Branch Supervisor to lead the installation department. This position manages and directs the installation department to ensure the quality, consistency, and overall capacity of installation is adequate to serve our customer base. The Installation Supervisor directs the workflow of the installers on a daily basis including, communicating job assignments and helping resolve jobsite issues.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintains workforce to support volume and skills required of customer requests through effective recruitment practices. Monitors and ensures installation contractor workforce is balanced according to company standards and guidelines
- Provides feedback to installers regarding installation outcomes vs. company standards.
- Provides feedback and holds installers accountable for installation standards while maintaining strong relationships. Regularly communicates challenges, changes and expectations with installers.
- Ensures all contractors adhere to compliance standards. Notifies installers of upcoming changes or requirements needed to maintain compliance and follows up to satisfy requirements in a timely manner.
- Assesses special projects and provides sound guidance to ensure product challenges and installation requirements are addressed upfront for a successful install.
- Work orders are efficiently processed and accurately reflect type and quantity of services and materials used according to company standards and guidelines.
- Demonstrates high level of professionalism through communication and interactions with customers and property residents. - Ensures that all work is performed in a healthy and safe manner.
- Experience working with contractors and/or experience working in the trades. Floor covering experience helpful.
- Highly organized, detail oriented and assertive; comfortable with decision making and potential for confrontation.
- Able to use a computer and ability to learn new systems.
- Possess satisfactory written and reading communication skills to communicate with installers, sales staff and executives.
- General office experience and dispatching & scheduling a plus.
- Able to lift and carry 40+ lbs.
- Current valid Driver License and ability to drive manual and automatic transmission vehicles as needed. Maintain a vehicle and auto insurance for use to travel to job sites. Travel to job sites using personal or company vehicle.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
401(K) + Match, Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD